Thursday, April 29, 2010

Me Ole Brain

I find that the principle "... the notion that in order to be a good writer, one must practice. A lot. If you're not writing on a regular basis, you forget how to formulate ideas and become a sub-par writer."- Seth  Seth had learned this semester is one of the same ones I have learned. I just hadn't given it any thought until I read Seth's blog. I found it very difficult to articulate my thoughts or even come up with a thought some days. Now that it's the end of the semester I'm finally getting my Ole brain warmed up. I have chosen to revisit the anthology and the Brothers Karamazov over the summer. I have also chosen to keep blogging so I too can in the future see what I thought. Seth, I Thank you for your blog that got me thinking on the notion of practice makes better, I'm not shooting for perfection just yet. I actually would like to thank several of you for articulating so beautifully the same thoughts that I had made such a mess of in my head. After I had read one of those beautiful blogs my thoughts straightened right up, almost like therapy. So I Thank You for sharing your thoughts, they have made a difference in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment